Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New Dress!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

So, this past sunday I took a little trip down to seattle. Unfortunately, my battery died mid-car-ride so I am picture-less of the adventure :[ But! I did end up snagging this lovely dress from UO. I'm in love with this dress, it was exactly what I wanted for this summer. Pink, floral, and girly!

So, after trying to photograph it myself (and failing) I ventured out with a dear friend of mine, Helloginkgo, and we took some pictures. I wore the shirt underneath because I'm not gutsy enough yet to wear it without (it shows off quite a lot of cleavage). But I'll have fun experimenting!

The rose garden is near my house, so we went right over and took some pictures while smelling all the different roses.

Shoes - Steve Madden, Dress - Urban Outfitters, Shirt - American Apparel

1 comment:

helloginkgo said...

I also love your last picture. Cannot.. handle.. the cute...